Terms & Conditions for Delegates at Conferences
All bookings made prior to the conference must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation and a receipted invoice will be sent. If payment is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional. Bookings received less than two weeks before the conference date can only be paid by credit card.
All payments for delegate passes must be settled 10 business days before the start of the conference.
2. Early Bird Rate
In order to qualify for any ‘early bird’ rates, booking and payment must be received before the deadline date listed in the conference marketing material.
3. Substitutions & Cancellations
Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 24 hours prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge. Should substitution not be possible, cancellation charges apply as follows:
8 weeks or more prior to start of event: 10% of the delegate fee
4 to 8 weeks prior to start of event: 50% of the delegate fee
4 weeks or less prior to start of event: 100% of the delegate fee
All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing
4. Access Requirements
Delegates should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration.
5. Registration Information
Registration information will be sent to registered delegates by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact us by email to email@example.com.
6. Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/Postponement of Event
1. LPGP Connect reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings.
2. In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by LPGP Connect, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
3. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
4. If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule in paragraph 3.
If you have any questions regarding our terms & conditions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org